The University of Tasmania has a number of teaching awards to recognise those staff making valuable contributions to learning and teaching excellence at the institution.
Nomination and Application Procedures
Potential applicants should familiarise themselves with the nomination process and time-frames for submission of applications before proceeding to the application stage.
There are six categories of awards available:
- Teaching Merit Certificates
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- The Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning
- The Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Teaching Excellence
- The Vice-Chancellor's Award for Teaching Excellence (Early Career)
- The Vice-Chancellor's Medal for Sustained Commitment to Teaching Excellence
Please note that the application requirements for the Vice-Chancellor's Awards have changed in 2019. Full application details and cover sheets are provided on each page.